Monday, December 22, 2008

Good Bye 2008... Welcome 2009

Another year passed by, there's a lot of thing I did achive this year even though there are many hurdles ahead. My father health condition stabled, my financial also stable. My "adik ipar" nak kahwin next year....ehhehehehe good luck bro....you will need it.
The worst part...my company didnt pay any bonus...yet. It wont effect my family a lot but for those in grade S5 and below will feel the impact. No one attack me for things that I didnt do. Good....I felt safe and happy with the current way of life.

Last week Saturday, I was appointed as one of the panel for the interview for post in my company held at the Perai Complex. We interviewed 140 candidates for the post of Pekerja Rendah Am and Security Guard. I was shocked when even 4 degree holder and 2 diploma holder came for the post. When I ask them" are you sure that you want to apply for this post", the answer was, " yes sir, it is better then no job at all by January"....from here you can decide by yourself how bad was the glodal economic slowdown affect us in Penang.

Most of the factory in Penang have seize and shutdown their operation temporary due to this issue and worst are coming by this January. The unstable political environment in Malaysia also help to cause this issue. Penang as you know currently under the power of Pakatan Rakyat.... the one so call the voice of the rakyat and was choose by the rakyat to help the rakyat....my opinion...i have no opinion since it's to early to say whether they are better then BN or not.

Anyway I would like to share few pictures from my office Jamuan DeepaRaya.... enjoy.



My collegues Saw, Sazali, Roszaini, Thana



My GM Ir Jaseni Maidinsa



My immediate superior Abdul "Taliban" Fazrul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehhehe

TQ TQ TQ +_+

apa new year resolutions?